Corbin J. Walker is a partner at the [nap_names id="FIRM-NAME-1"] Law Firm, PLLC, based in Concord, NC. He attended Northern Michigan University from 2003-2007, majoring in English Literature. Corbin was also a member of the NMU Football team (defensive back). He received his legal education at the University of Detroit Mercy: School of Law. While at UDM, Corbin served as the Black Law Students Association Vice-President and also as a class representative.
Corbin primarily focuses on criminal defense, while also practicing a few other select areas of law. Corbin staunchly believes in the fourth, fifth and sixth amendments to the United States Constitution, due process and the presumption of innocence. Relying on those fundamental principles, Corbin provides zealous and competent legal representation for all of his clients.
Corbin has been licensed to practice law in North Carolina since 2012.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights
- North Carolina, 2012
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Honors: Black Law Students Association, Vice President
- Northern Michigan University, Marquette, Michigan
- B.S. - 2007
- Honors: NMU Football, Member
- Major: English Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cabarrus County Bar Association, Member, 2013 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- NMU Football Team, Member