Concord Violent Crime Lawyers
Skilled Defense for Serious Allegations in Cabarrus County
Despite what the media may have you believe, there is no single narrative or motivation that explains a violent criminal charge. Whether it is due to false charges or a case of mistaken identity, anyone can find themselves facing prosecutors in a courtroom. If you were arrested for engaging in unlawful violence, it is important that you call the Concord violent crime attorneys at Brannen & Walker right away. As these crimes are serious, prosecutors will likely try to paint you as a villain in order to secure the maximum penalty for your conviction. Don’t face the charges alone.
At Brannen & Walker, our criminal defense lawyers don’t judge you or how you got to this point—we care about you. With nearly two decades of combined experience, we have seen the many types of accusations our clients can face. We are passionate about protecting our clients’ rights. You are innocent until proven guilty, and as your attorneys, we will make the prosecution remember it.
Two Sides to Every Story
We know it is possible for charges to be based on incomplete information. In the heat of the moment, people make accusations that are based more on their emotions than on what really happened. Our goal is to make sure the court sees your side—whether that’s showing a need for self-defense or defense of others, providing a strong alibi, or questioning the prosecution’s lack of evidence.
No matter the narrative, we are prepared to defend those accused of violent crimes, including:
- Domestic violence
- Vehicular homicide
- Simple assault
- Assault with a deadly weapon or intent to kill
- Robbery with a deadly weapon
How Our Firm Can Help
From the moment we first meet you, our team will go over the details of your situation and find out your side of the story. Understanding what happened will help us piece together any holes in the narrative put forward by the prosecution. Once you select our firm to represent you in court, we will request evidence from law enforcement to check for any errors made during your arrest.
Some effective defenses against a conviction could include:
- Self-defense or defense of others: If another person threatened you or someone else with physical aggression, it is not unlawful to retaliate in kind. Our firm can gather witness testimony, obtain police reports, and help you create a clear picture of what led to the aggressive act in question.
- Consent: When two or more people agree to engage in a violent act with each other, they are equally culpable for the damages they suffer. We can help you demonstrate that the act in question was not simply unprovoked violence.
- Mistaken identity: Finding an alibi to prove your innocence requires understanding who and what to ask. Our firm can wage an investigation to help you build an effective narrative and create the best chance for a favorable outcome.
Don’t Wait to Contact Our Concord Violent Crimes Attorneys
If you have been accused of a crime, you do not have to face the charges on your own. The sooner you call Brannen & Walker, the more time we will have to gather evidence and build an effective strategy that will help you protect yourself. Our firm is skilled in negotiations outside the courtroom as well as when litigating. We are not aiming to simply plead your case down—we want to exonerate you of the charges against you in order to ensure your best chance at a prosperous and hopeful future.
Get the help and legal direction you need—call Brannen & Walker at (704) 741-4644 now.
Glowing Reputation & Excellent Track Records
True Advocates Who Aren't Afraid to Go to Trial
Honest, Knowledgeable Legal Representation
Nearly 20+ Years of Combined Experience